Velocity Global a company based in Denver, that helps companies expand and handle payroll overseas. Their growth put them at #185 on the Inc 5000 in 2019.
What we like about this
This is a really good looking and well-organized site. It loads quickly and it’s easy for you to switch languages which is a great feature considering their industry. There is a good use of white space and there are clear, easy calls to action throughout the site. It’s informative, with an active blog, without being overwhelming.
Suggestions we might make
I would probably suggest creating more distinction between clickable and not clickable links. If somebody is really trying to find out more information these kinds of subtle things are the things that ultimately become a little bit annoying and may cause people to leave the site. Most of my thoughts are on aesthetics that are just personal preference. Overall, this is a really well-done site.
- "Clean" design
- Clear "Calls to Action" for enhanced conversion
- Good typographical contrast
- Modern, Professional design
- Custom icons
- Integrate with your system(s) of choice!
- They have a regular, active blog
- The website has been internationalized, for global markets
- They have engaging graphics
- They gave well-designed landing pages and good lead magnets
- Helpful chatbot
Everything on this site can be tweaked, updated, augmented, or reduced to meet your requirements. This information is only intended to help inform your aesthetic.
- Header Font: Helvetica, 700
- Secondary Header Font: Open Sans, 300
- Body Font: Open Sans, 300
SuperWebPros has no affiliation with this company or its creative, including its website. We did not design, do not host, and do not maintain any digital assets for this company. It is presented merely for demonstration and evaluative purposes.