Tidio is a live chat app for small business. In addition to live chat, they also have chatbots starting at only $18/month. When you consider that chatbots convert pretty well and companies like Drift charge $400/month for their chatbots, this is a great deal. In fact, you’ll see that we use Tidio down below.
Given that their business is focused on helping businesses engage customers empathetically, it’s not surprising that their website is well-designed.
Not only is it clean, with lots of white space, but the typography, copywriting, and organization is very good. They frame features in terms of customer benefits and use a combination of color and graphics to draw your eye to the points they want to make sure you see. Their use of photos humanizes the site (especially where the testimonials are), while the screenshots show you a vision of what to expect if you sign up.
Calls to action on the site are clear, but not overwhelming; the sense is they want capture you wherever you are in the buyer’s journey, but not overwhelm you with “salesy” buy-now buttons.
Very nicely done.
What we like about this
The website is well-done. Some of the key things that stick out to us are:
- Good copywriting is relevant to the users’ problems and well written
- Bright colors draw the eye to screenshots & copy
- “Sells the vision” by showing screenshots, while using real photos to humanize the software
- Impressive logos offer social proof, as do ‘real’ testimonials, backed by real photos
- "Clean" design
- Clear "Calls to Action" for enhanced conversion
- Good typographical contrast
- Bold, engaging design
- Modern, Professional design
- Custom icons
- Visual testimonials
- Integrate with your system(s) of choice!
SuperWebPros has no affiliation with this company or its creative, including its website. We did not design, do not host, and do not maintain any digital assets for this company. It is presented merely for demonstration and evaluative purposes.