These inter-blog graphics from Bill & Melinda Gates’ 2019 Annual Letter and represent an engaging way to present information for general consumption and distribution.
These graphics are good for a few reasons:
- They’re bright, which is eye-catching as you scroll down the page, skimming content (as people do).
- They’re sized appropriately for social sharing
- The bold font makes the point imminently clear & readable, while the smaller annotation provides a little bit of context
- The 3d illustrations are friendly and relevant, while the line graphics around them provide some whimsy
In general, these graphics are great at catching your eye, presenting poignant information quickly, and being shareable.
- "Clean" design
- Clear "Calls to Action" for enhanced conversion
- Good typographical contrast
SuperWebPros has no affiliation with this company or its creative, including its website. We did not design, do not host, and do not maintain any digital assets for this company. It is presented merely for demonstration and evaluative purposes.